Neil Young: I did not have sexual relations with that woman (joni mitchell)
Graham Nash: I did. In a tree house. (also a true story)
Tarantula-Sexual Purchase questions:
So because of xmas and xjob and xsavings i have some xtra money? Not really but kind of. I'm still saving up for a NEW ROOF which is the most boring thing I'm doing in my life and trust me, i am doing MANY boring things.
My question to you.... what should be my big next purchase? I know we've played this game before but i didn't like the answer you gave me you stupid slut. Close the following: your legs, mouth, bank account, heart, mind, front door... you're letting all the cold air in/out. (in/out. like a penis!!!! haha i'm a Workmom with the brain of a 13 year old boy.)
Q: What did the mid-20s gay hippy say to the mid-40s hockey Workmom?
A: It's not your jokes that are offensive, it's your lack of originality and thought that offends me, as a comedian.
1. A car/truck/station wagon. Some sort of vehicle. I don't know how much the insurance would be, though. Ugh, we've been through this so many times. I'm indecisive/unable to make decisions on my own. Donna Dependent over here!
2. A bunch of books i've been saving on Amazon in my shopping cart. Archie Meets Kiss, Bernard Jensen's Guide to Better Bowel Care, and The Porn Trap: The Essential Guide to Overcoming Problems Caused by Pornography. (also....if those three books are on your list, i'll move to another city and live with you xXxforeverxXx
3. A sauna? For real how badass would that be if i had a fucking sauna in my backyard. like just a tiny one, but still. So many health benefits to sweating your brains out. I would get the benefits of sweating, without the MUSCLE WASTING DEMONIC SHAMANIC RITUAL OF "CARDIO"
(When i picture the sauna, i mostly picture hotboxing it with my friends/gay hippy harem, and maybe during the fall
4. Smoked salmon every week? Just... increase my food budget so I can buy more/variety of things? Loreal: Because You're worth it. I'm worth it? Loreal Kids: Because We're Worth It, Too!
(coming up: Which Loreal Kid Are You? Take the quiz!)
5. Pet tarantula? I find spiders totes adorbs. And if you know me you know i have never used the phrase "totes adorbs" until just this second and i'm dry heaving a littleHUMMANNHGH